ACCOMMODATION IN CASTLES AND PALACES
In Poland we have quite a lot of modern hotels located in castles, palaces and manors. All renovated, now having at least three stars. They offer different types of rooms, Polish cuisine, SPA & Wellness facilities. In such place you can feel the atmosphere of old times.
One of such hotels situated in a palace can be found just about 25 km from Cracow. The chambers are classified as 4*, all stylish and elegant, with original XIX century oak furniture, located in a historical neo-Gothic palace. The hotel rooms have 3*, located in the historical palace's granary. Moreover at guests' disposal is wide range of services and activities:
- an outdoor swimming pool with jacuzzi (accessible during summer, usually between May and August)
- a sauna located in the palace's granary
- relaxing massages and rejuvenating aromatherapy baths
- wine cellar where different types of wine are stored
- a pond where guests can sail a boat or bask on the beach; anglers can catch carps, pikes and catfish here
- a charming park surrounding the palace encourage to take walks, cycle, horse carriage rides or sledging cavalcades
About 35 km from Jelenia Góra and 115 km from Wrocław we offer a nice 3* hotel located in a historic complex of three buildings:
a palace with classical front and baroque interiors; an outbuilding and a carriage house built in XIX century. The palace was built in XVIII century, its architecture refers to a medieval religious buildings.
The hotel can welcome up to 145 guests at the same time (available rooms for 1, 2, 3, 4 pax; also 2 rooms adapted for wheelchair users). At guests' disposal:
- Wellness & SPA (wide range of face and body treatments; massages; beauty ceremonies; body peelings)
- billiards and tennis courts
- French garden next to the Palace and romantic vast park surrounding the complex
In this region – about 160 km from Gdańsk – a 4* hotel located in a castle can be found. The medieval Castle of the Bishops of Warmia was built at the turn of XIV and XV century. The rooms design refers to the historical architecture of the building. The hotel can welcome up to 250 guests in 122 rooms. Junior Suites and Apartments are named after important residents and guests who have stayed in the castle over the centuries.
At guests' disposal:
- the Wellness Centre (swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, fitness room) and wide range of SPA treatments
- hotel library
- club room with wine cellar
- astronomical observatory inside the hotel
- gondola cruise from the hotel harbour
- babysitter and free-time animator for children
About 155 km from Poznań and 135 km from Wrocław is located a newly renovated palace with stylish interior and extensive history. In the palace at guests' disposal are 11 luxury apartments overlooking the large park. In the annexe are 28 comfortable, cosy and tastefully decorated rooms, combined with historic architecture of XVIII century. At guests' disposal:
- indoor swimming pool, saunas zone (Finnish sauna, infrared, Roman steam bath, Turkish hammam bath), exercise and fitness room
- massage, regeneration and beauty treatment centre
- golf driving range and archery track
- beach volleyball court, playground
- bike rental
- vast park with vineyard and fish pond
- airfield for helicopters and light aircraft
About 130 km from Wrocław and 150 km from Dresden another hotel in a castle can be found. It's a 4* conference and leisure complex placed in a Neo-Renaissance castle. It can welcome 219 guests in 89 rooms (single and double; castle suites, hotel suites, castle chambers, studios with kitchenette). In the beautiful surroundings guests can go for a walk, pick mushrooms, ride a horse, rent a bike. In the hotel at guests' disposal are 7 conference rooms, SPA & Wellness centre and a swimming pool.
Close to the Polish and Ukrainian border (about 240 km from Cracow and 100 km from Lviv) is located a late renaissance castle, built at the turn of XVI and XVII century. This region of Poland has picturesque landscapes and is perfect for cycling, hiking or horse riding. The hotel complex consists of few buildings: the castle, former Coach House, Hunter's Pavilion, Swiss Pavilion. In total has 51 rooms (1, 2, 3 pax) for 96 guests; 5 conference rooms; all surrounded by large majestic park. Moreover during the stay, guests can take sightseeing trip around the castle; night-time meeting with the Butler and the White Lady; see the sword fighting show; fishing at the castle pond.
Only 15 km from the centre of Gdańsk we can offer another cosy hotel located in a stylish palace built in XVIII century. It offers 8 apartments (furnished in Biedermeier style) located in the main palace building, 16 elegant rooms in the palace annexe, 5 conference rooms, wine cellar, sauna, exercise room, billiards, table tennis, bike rental, large park with arbours and playground. During stay here guests can relax in the recreation centre, play petanque in the park or ride a horse.
Another luxury hotel with conference complex and spacious English garden is located about 45 km from Poznań. All interiors (including guest rooms, conference rooms, restaurant) resemble antique romantic style. The hotel can welcome 130 guests in four different houses. Suite and Palace Rooms have 4*, are located in the main palace building and the palace annexe. Rustic Style Rooms have 3*, are located in the gardener's house and the farmstead. On the spot at guests' disposal are: sauna, swimming pool, pool table lounge. Moreover guests can take part in seasonal events and different theme parties, for example a horse-drawn sledging cavalcade followed by mulled wine (in winter).
These are just a few historical hotels of wide range of charming and mysterious houses in Poland. Most of them are located in the countryside with picturesque scenery, unique architecture and original style.
In case questions, modifications or additional information regarding above offer please contact us.